My Experience with abortion pills online


I was 6 weeks pregnant when I came to know about my pregnancy. It was my third time. I already have two beautiful kids. Initially, we wanted to have only one kid because we were financially unstable. The second child was not planned. Today, we do make sure that we are giving the best things to both our kids but we know that fact we have financial pressure on us. This time, I did not want things to go out of control. I immediately discussed it with my husband and bought abortion pills online wondering if all this would work or not. But I had to go with the flow because we were already running out of money. There were two pills in the MTP kit that I had. Mifepristone and Misoprostol. I took Mifepristone first as instructed. No special precautions, I only had to take the pills orally with water. Even after taking the pill, everything seemed normal. I took Misoprostol the next morning. I kept the tablets in my cheek pouches and gulped them down after half an hour. The normal phase ended in only a couple of hours when I started puking. The cramps were even worse. I don’t usually experience such pain even in my menstrual periods so this was all new for me. The bleeding started 4 hours later. My husband gave me juice and veggies in those 6 days of bleeding. ( a tip to keep yourself energetic) It finally stopped when I saw some blood clots passing. Such a relief! I knew that the pill had worked. Thankfully I had bought misoprostol online, from a genuine website, I later heard the news about how fake Misoprostol pills were sold in my area. I confirmed my abortion with my family doctor two weeks later which made sure that the pills were genuine. Both my kids were lovely. They understood their mom is not feeling well and they helped their dad all this time. I am glad I chose to buy abortion pill online to terminate my pregnancy. I did everything at quite a reasonable rate and that too without many efforts being taken. Today, I am proud of us as a couple that we took this wise decision of terminating the pregnancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Should Mifepristone Be Taken With Misoprostol?

Signs of successful medical abortion

Accessibility of abortion medication in the world.